Pack & Guard® Cohesive Films are the perfect packaging material when tear, puncture and water resistance are necessary. Surface Guard manufactures a wide range of cohesive films to fit diverse packaging needs.
While clear LDPE is the most common film used when visibility of the contents is important, we also offer Silver/White Co-Ex films for extra security and tamper resistance. Specialty films and even custom tinted or opaque films are available to further differentiate your packaging.
- Performs with automated equipment to create up to 30 packages per minute
- Package conforms to contents shape eliminating need for void fill
- Optimizes package weight saving sender money on shipping costs
- Fit 6,500 feet on a roll to minimize roll change over
- Weather Resistant
- Puncture Resistant
- Can be converted into a Returnable Package using Cold/Heat technology
- VCI (Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor) films available for rust preventative packaging
- Clear Polyethylene: Maintains visibility during product protection & shipping
- Co-Extruded Films: Provides package security during shipment
- VCI Films: Prevents rust/oxidation reaction to packaged metals
- Custom Tinted Films: Causes your package to stand out with branded colors
- Custom Opaque Films: Match your company's colors!
- Custom Printed Films: Print your brand, advertising or instructions in up to 2 colors
- Biodegradable Films
- Customized Film Types (Clear, Co-Ex, VCI, Tinted, Opaque, Printed, Biodegradable)
- Widths from 3" to 80"
- Roll lengths up to 6,500'
- Can be perforated for use with hand packaging
- Can be used in cold/heat sealing for returnability (Cold/Heat technology)
- Proprietary cohesive coating for a secure seal
- 1 or 2 color printing
- 1 or 2 color "Surface Printing" available on Co-Ex, White or Colored films
- Custom Colored Films
Below is an example list of items that our customers package with Pack & Guard® Film. Contact us to find out if automating is right for you. Click here for a sample package.
- Soft goods, clothing and other apparel
- Shoes and footwear
- Catalog and internet retailers
- Fulfillment and contract packagers
- Pharmaceuticals and Nutraceutical
- Automotive parts and trim
- Hardware, nuts, bolts and fasteners
- Cosmetics, health and beauty aids
- Appliance parts
- Electrical hardware
Click here for more Pack & Guard® Markets